Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My wonderful husband Nicholas Beard ll

Such a good daddy!!
 Nick with Lucas
Nick with Nicholas

Nick with Lucas
Nick with Nicholas

Nick with Lucas
Nick with Nicholas 
Nick has always been such a good daddy. Even when he had two full time jobs and only slept about 4 hours a day he always made sure he had time to spend with his kids. 
When Lucas was in the hospital and Nick had to work, no matter how late it was after work he would always make sure to come back so he could kiss his little guy good night! 
As for the husband part when I've been up with the kids at night or not feeling well, with out asking he will get them in the morning and just wait till I wake up, even when he hasn't slept for 36 hours. 
He is such an amazing husband and daddy I couldn't ask for more!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gab!! This totally made me cry! Thank you for all the kind words about my son! I always hoped that he would turn out to be such an awesome guy! I'm very proud of you both and the great parents that you are! I love you! Mama

    ReplyDelete